Depending on the type of studies you complete in Canada and its length, you will have open opportunities for employment. This working time will help you gain experience in Canada. By having work experience, your possibilities of becoming a permanent resident are greater. The work permit you may be able to obtain after graduation will depend on the length of time you studied. Work permits can be from 1 to 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for a Post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

Add Your Comment