About Guided Immigration Inc.
Guided Immigration Inc is located at One Executive Place, Suite 700, 1816 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, Alberta – Canada T2M 3Y7. Our company phone is +1.403.930.1670 || Toll-Free: 1.833.847.0723.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Visitors have the option of submitting personal information when accessing the website. Your contact details are safe-kept in encrypted database sytem within North America so that we may service your immigration needs. Visitors who provide Guided Immigration Inc with their telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es) online will receive our response and this response will be related to Canadian immigration and/or settlement in Canada and/or studying in Canada and/or refugee/humanitarian applications.
- Each persoan that visits our website, our server engages in automatically capturing anonymous data like your IP address, but not your personally-identifiable data like your e-mail address.
- According to the individual needs of visitors, you may be asked to provide personally-identifiable information in specific fields on our website. Visitors can count that this information will not be disclosed, and its use will be only for fulfilling immigration requests.
- The gathering of this personally-identifying information we collect in the Assessment Tool will aim at evaluating the skills, talens and requirements to comply with current immigration regulations. No trading will occur on the information collected or transferred to thrid parties without your consent. Once you enter your personally-identifying information in the Assessment Tool, visitors will receive at their request a comprehensive assessment report with optimal immigration options. Visitors will make their own decisions to continue the interaction or no. We may send e-mails to the registered e-mail or call to the phones freely provided.
- To further evaluate your eligibility for immigration programs, you may send us your professional resume. This personal resume will solely be used for evaluation purposes and not shared with any unrelated entity to Guided Immigration without your written consent.
- Each person will have the option of selecting the language of preference when communicating with Guided Immigration Inc.
- Guided Immigration Inc. uses encrypted technology when receiving personal identifiable information and documentation. The same applies to communication transmitted to visitors of the website.
- At the same time, Guided Immigration Inc has secured a system where personally identifiable information is stored within North America.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
Our service may contain links to external sites such as Google, Facebook,, Twitter or Instagram. These sites are not operated by Guided Immigration Inc. but may use these sites to deliver relevant marketing information to potential clients through advertising campaigns. Information collected by the company is not shared with any of organization.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt-out Google Analytics Opt-out.of interest-base advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
The Company has reviewed and implemented system that offer a high level of protection when collecting personal information from clients.
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
Client information collected with the purpose of an immigration process can be disclosed ONLY with proper authorization from Client and if requested by our regulatory body The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council – ICCRC-CRCIC