One of the top priorities for Canada is the reunification of the family. You can sponsor your spouse or common-law partner, children, your relatives, your adopted child, your parents, and grandparents.

To be able to initiate the process, you need to be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act. Other requirements are age, sufficient funds, and meet other eligibility conditions.

In the case of spouses, conjugal relationships or common-law gender of the partners involved in the relationship is irrelevant to the government of Canada. However, the sponsor must be able to support the family financially. The application can be initiated in Canada or out of Canada. The sponsorship of children varies according to the country where the child is born.

Having parents and grandparents in Canada brings stability, support to Canadian families, and an essential concept to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship (IRCC).

Also, you can sponsor a brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild if applicable. Consult with Guided Immigration Inc. to find out requirements, eligibility, and best options.