You can receive an invitation to participate in this program if your country is one of the thirty-four countries that signed up with Canada.

So, if you are selected, you can get a work permit, learn or improve your English or French and fund your travel across Canada. There are a few categories.

Working Holiday
Under this category, you don’t need an employment offer. You can work for any employer across Canada.

Young Professionals
You can obtain a work permit from a specific employer that offers you a job.

International Co-op (Internship)
An internship is another excellent option to gain Canadian experience. You can participate in this category if you are a student registered at a post-secondary institution, have a job offer, and your work is required to complete the program you are studying.

Apply today.  Book a consultation!