Guided Immigration Inc.
Welcome to Guided Immigration Inc. These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Guided Immigration inc’s Website.
Guided Immigration is located at One Executive Place – Suite 700, 1816 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, Alberta – Canada T2M 3Y7
Phone number 1.403.930.1670 – Toll-Free 1.833.847.0723
- By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Guided Immigration Inc. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our immigration services to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated Immigration Services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing laws of Alberta.
- Unless otherwise stated, Guided Immigration Inc owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Guided Immigration Inc’s website. You may view and print pages from https://www.guidedimmigration.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in this Terms and Conditions.
- You must not republish, sell or redistribute material from the website unless authorized. The redistribution could be done it the content is specifically made for redistribution.
- Certain parts of the Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information. These opinions are not of the Company and no liability should arise from it.
- Guided Immigration reserves the right to monitor and erase comments that are inappropriate, offensive or offer defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material. The same applies to material that is considered an invasion of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful content.
- Our website contains certain links of organizations that offer public services to newcomers. Should an organization wishes to be included a proper request must be submitted to [email protected] for approval.
- No use of Guided Immigration Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed without a trademark license agreement.
- The linkage of our website on third party websites must be done with the Company’s approval and it will be at our own discretion.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that could alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website.
- No other person other than the people identified in the website as a Team Member shall represent The Company in any way or form. Not as an employee, not as an Agent, not as a student, not as a volunteer.
- These Terms and Conditions can be reviewed and updated from time to time.